riotnerfpls asked: riotnerfpls
Hate this guy. He’s scum. He knows my damn coffee order, like who even does that shit? He insists on walking me to my door and kissing me goodnight, like, ew, stop that. And he’s always putting his arm around me at the movies, like, um, who gave you the right to be comfy and cuddly dude? That’s right, no one.
He’s the worst.
Well I’ll just take my good looks and my country pork rinds back to the bus stop then.
You go ahead and do that.
You need to go to bed, missy.
You’re the one who has school tomorrow, child.
And I have an essay I have to write tonight for Mr. Moore.
It’s a wonderful life.
Then get off tumblr and focus.
And here you see me OTP
It’s a party now.
Hot damn I am jumping on this train. All aboard for the otp that I can’t think of a creative name for. Choo choo
always post the rules. Rule #2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones. Rule #3: tag 11 people then link them in the post. Rule #4: tell them you tagged them. Rule #5: tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions.
1. Favorite quote?
"I am strong, because I’ve been weak.I am beautiful, because I know my flaws. I am a lover, because I’ve been a fighter. I am fearless, because I’ve been afraid. I am wise, because I’ve been foolish. I can laugh, because I’ve known sadness"
2. Tell me about your favorite birthday
I don’t really celebrate my birthday and I haven’t in years (I don’t even have pictures from when I turned 18. I don’t think we even had cake). I don’t see my birthday as a big deal really. Congrats you made it another year.
3. Favorite word?
4. How close are you to your siblings/parents?
My parents ignore me for the most part. I was really close with my brother before he passed away.
5. Favorite foreign language and why?
I would say French cause it’s fun to speak but a bitch to learn
6. Favorite childhood movie?
All the old Disney movies
7. Talk about the worst present you ever received.
One time for my birthday my mom bought herself a computer
8. Dream job?
9. What do you normally do to cheer yourself up?
Dance wildly around my room
10. What grade in school was/is your favorite?
Probably senior year because I had friends and it was nice
11. What’s the song/movie/book you listen to/watch/read and get in a good mood?
And We Danced by Macklemore
- Why is your favorite color your favorite?
- Where do you feel the most comfortable?
- Do you prefer the day or night and why?
- Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
- Would you rather never read again or only read My Immortal?
- What has been your favorite part of summer?
- What are you looking forward to the most with school starting?
- Would you rather be an older sibling or younger?
- What is something you’ve wanted to change about yourself and why?
- Top or bottom bunk?
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
also sorry for sad answers my life fucking sucks